Nicki Moodie BSc Hons, PGCE, CTEFLA
I am a qualified and police (CRB) checked teacher with ten years teaching experience, primarily at the King's School Gloucester and Airthrie School in Cheltenham. I have worked extensively with year five pupils in the private sector. I was educated at Cheltenham Ladies' College and Nottingham University.
Support for the eleven plus exam is lacking in both the state and private schools. Eleven plus tutoring provides this support, for children to obtain their place at the school of their choice. I have an excellent rapport with this age group, and through facilitating good study/exam techniques, positive results are achieved. I personally believe in equipping each pupil to reach their potential, by building their confidence and making learning fun.
Mock Exams: CEM Durham style.
Mock exams will be running from April - September 2018, on Saturdays from 8.45-11.10am. (This is a similar time to the actual test) Historically places get very booked up.
* The mock exams have been running successfully for eight years.
* The papers are exclusively written for each mock exam.
* There are two papers including sections on Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Maths and Non-Verbal Reasoning. The format and timings in the papers, are based on the real CEM test.
* Feedback includes a detailed report of a pupil's areas of weakness and strength, their position in the group and their individual scores. Results will be emailed a few days after each mock exam.
* The centre has availability for thirty pupils. Please contact us if you would like to book your child in for some practice sessions. (The mock tests will be under the same conditions as the real test.) Another 2 CRB checked adult are present during all the sessions.
* Mock tests papers are available after the event as are your child's written answer sheets.